WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for accessing at www.iiml.org. This site is owned by IIM Lucknow Alumni Association (hereinafter referred to as “www.iiml.org”). By accessing this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions. We reserve this right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these terms & conditions. Continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the ‘terms & conditions’, constitutes your acceptance of those changes. At www.iiml.org, we try our best to create a safe and secure environment. While using the website in any manner, you are subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check the information with appropriate source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances, IIM Lucknow Alumni Association shall be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers for information created and maintained by other organizations. IIM Lucknow Alumni Association is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select any link of any other website, you are leaving the this website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners of the other website. IIM Lucknow Alumni Association does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
Terms and Conditions for EVENTS conducted by IIM Lucknow Alumni Association
- Events organized by the IIM Lucknow Alumni Association, a not-for-profit organization, are exclusively for its members. By registering / signing up for this event, you confirm that you are an eligible member of the Association.
- Registration for the event, and payment of the related fees, is confirmation of your participation in the respective event on the given time, date, and location
- Registrations and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Association reserves the right to deny entry to the event.
- Force majeure: In case of the event not being held due to circumstances beyond the Association’s control, the Association shall on a best-efforts basis attempt to reschedule the event or refund any fees less irrevocably incurred costs.
- The Association Helpdesk shall be the point of contact for communications regarding the event unless a separate communication channel has been specified.